Why we choose Singapore Math?
In the latest TIMSS survey 2019, Singapore has the highest rate of "Mathematics and Science Honors".
35% of pupils in the 4th grade of primary school and 42% of students in the 2nd grade of lower secondary school achieved the highest grades of distinction in both mathematics and science. It ranks first among the top five education systems in the world.
Singapore is also the only one where more than half of the 4th grade of primary school(54%) and the 2nd grade of lower secondary school (51%) achieve excellent grades in mathematics. The international ranking is 7% and 5% respectively.
Comparison of the advantages of Singapore Math
Teaches abstract concepts directly.
Rote learning and doing a lot of exercises.
Detached from life, poorly applied.
Disrespect for children's cognitive laws.
Easy to Understand
CPA modeling to visualize math.
Easy to Learn
Represented by diagrams, attention is given to the method.
Live life.And learn the math story that is happening around you.
Focus on guidance and analysis to cultivate children's sense of self-discovery.
CPA Pedagogy For Singapore Math
The mystery of why Singapore math is so good.
- CONCRETEStart with physical objects and let children perceive the world in terms of "numbers".
- PICTORIALObjects are represented by graphs. Visualize quantitative relationships through graphs.
- ABSTRACTExplore induction, grasp essential modeling, and abstract general laws
Concrete -> Pictorial -> Abstrac
The abilities increase in a step-by-step fashion.Let children build mathematical thinking
One-on-One Bilingual Chinese and English Class
Bilingual classes in Chinese and English help children improve their English and mathematics skills while improving their mathematical skills.
Fun and interactive classroom
Fully mobilize children's interest in learning and guide children to take the initiative to solve problems
Cooperation and Commitment
- Service commitmentConsiderate and meticulous service throughout the process Sign service agreement to protect the rights and interests of students
- Teacher commitmentStrict screening, continuous assessment and strict training Accompanying fish provides good teachers for each student